Mental health and substance abuse recovery are achievable. This is why we provide person-centered treatment and other treatment modalities based on a woman’s and family’s needs and concerns to help them with a safe pregnancy and delivery, postpartum care and infant care, but also throughout their healing journey.
We take a comprehensive approach to help them with transitions, life development, and a safe pregnancy:
- We assess mental health disorders and provide outpatient treatment for depression, anxiety, PTSD, trauma, sexual abuse, and more.
- We assess substance abuse disorders and provide them with a referral for pharmacotherapy, and provide outpatient individual and group therapy.
- We link medical services such as prenatal care, gynecological care, and pediatric care, and also health services such as parenting classes, nutrition and wellness classes, and transportation services.
- We provide outreach and resource identification based on client’s needs, service linkage, client advocacy, and ongoing monitoring and re-assessments for continuum care.
- We assess substance abuse disorders and provide referrals for pharmacotherapy, and provide outpatient individual and group therapy.
- We pursue excellence in providing clinically sound treatment options to women, new moms, and their families for mental and substance abuse disorders and illnesses. We provide assessments, treatments, information, education, recommendations, support, and guidance while respecting one’s right to choose.
- We value diversity, uniqueness, and the differences of all individuals, and it shows that we have more in common.
To provide comprehensive, coordinated yet culturally sensitive, and accessible women care, prenatal and postnatal mental health and substance abuse services focused on individuality, advocacy, access to resources and stability.
To be the trusted provider of choice for mental health and substance abuse services for women and their families.
- Quality Service – We provide evidence-based practices with client-centered goals.
- Partnership – We collaborate with community stakeholders toward strategic planning and implementation of tangible interventions designed for each unique overall wellness.
- Professional Development – We provide leadership in service delivery to micro, macro, and mezzo organizations. Being the choice professionals, we seek to expand their knowledge, lend their expertise, and serve their calling.
What We Do
We pursue excellence in providing clinically sound treatment options to women, pregnant women, mothers and their families for mental and substance abuse disorders and illnesses. We provide assessments, treatments, information, education, recommendations, support, and guidance while respecting one’s right to choose.
Why We’re Different
We value diversity, uniqueness, and the differences of all individuals, sure that we have more in common. We are transparent and straightforward with who we are, what we say, and the actions we take. We believe in the power of respect for customers, partners, and each other due to its ability to transcend human life. Our founders’ and counselors’ personal experiences and cultural awareness strengthen the therapeutic alliance with our clients.
Quality, Safety, and Effectiveness
- We believe in quality, safe, effective, and positive-driven results.
- We strive for excellence.
- We are not perfect, but we believe that all things are possible given the inner strengths, skills, and determination to overcome all adversity.
- All major insurances