- Are you 18 years of age and older?
- Are you a woman of color?
- Are you pregnant, thinking about becoming pregnant, or just had a baby?
- Do you have a current mental health diagnosis? (anxiety, depression, eating disorder, psychotic disorder, or major depressive disorder – recurrent or bipolar disorder I or II)?
- Do you abuse substances, or in recovery?
- Are you ready to begin recovery?
- Have you had a recent relapse?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, you may qualify for prenatal and postnatal outpatient mental health and substance abuse services. Please fill out our referral form or call us at 757-499-1273 to speak with someone directly. Authorization may be required.
Promoting healthy pregnancies, delivery, and infant care
Get our comprehensive array of maternal and postpartum mental health, substance abuse, and support services anchored in genuine comfort and care.